Focus Right Now:
- Physical: 50 Mile Ultra Half Centurion December 2016 & Alps Tour Qualifier 2017
- Personal: Headspace (Ongoing daily practice)
Compete in half iron man – 70.3– (Iron Man – 70.3 – Kona June 4th 2016) Compete in Iron Man Run -140.6(Iron Man – 140.6 – Napa Valley July 31st 2016) Complete p90x– (Pic – Before & After P90x pics – March 25th 2013) Compete in Half Marathon(Oakland Half Marathon – March 20th 2016)
- Big Sur Marathon
- Badwater 135
- Kona World Championships
- Thames 100
- Western States 100
- Palm Springs 140.6
- Escape From Alcatraz Race
Certified Strength & Condition Coach(PTEC Strenght and Condition Coach)
Learn Moi Thai– (Pic – Moi Thai Training – 2009 Thailand Koh Samui. Lost in competition. ) Judo(Pic – 1998, >75lbs. South West Champion. The First trophy I ever won)
- Qualify for the Asian Tour
- Qualify for ChallengeTour
Win Halford Hewitt– 2010 (Pic – Clifton College 3 – Charterhouse 2) Play college golf in America(Pic – One of the toughest courses I think we ever played. PGA National – Queens University of Charlotte 2010 -13)
- Play Cyprus Point Golf Club
Represent country– Swifts Tour vs USA – 2008 (Team result – 20 wins. 1 loss) Win Championship ring.(Pic – NCAA 2011 & Pic – 2013 Conference Champions.)
- Qualify for the Euro Pro Tour
- Play on the Seniours tour
Win a Club Championship– (Castle Coombe -2005. The Bristol Golf Club -2008) Win a Junior Club Championship– (The Bristol 2005)
- Play Augusta National Country Club
Play Pine Valley(Swifts Tour – 2008) Win Faldo Series– (Saunton Sands 2006) Break 80– (Age 12 – Thornbury Golf Club) Break 70– (Pic – Age 13 – Bristol Golf Club)
- Break 60
Break 30 for 9 holes– (29, -7 under. Thornbury Golf Club back 9 – 2015, 3269 yards)
Miscellaneous Atheltic Adventures
- Learn Kite Surfing on Necca Island with Richard Branson.
- Learn to breakdance
- Learn to dance; Tango
- Play in an Ireland hurling match
- Live online for a year
Create a muse business.- (Link – BanksyArtwork.com – Blog Article – How I Started Buying, Selling and Investing in Banksy’s Artwork: The First Steps When Starting Your Business
- Create a private label drop shipping muse business
Launch an Indiegogo campaign– (Failed to raise: Link – The Razor Brush, 2014)
- Start a VC fund for early stage startups.
- Write a really really corny e-book
- Write a NY Best Seller
- Create a nutrition company (Spent 12 months on this project, never launched)
- Don’t check Facebook for a month.
No phone for a month– (Bit extreme but ended up doing this for 2 years in my freshman and sophomore years at Queens University, 2010 – 2011)
- Become some sort of underground street artist like Banksy.
- Sponsor an up and coming young golfer.
- Go to the airport and buy a ticket without knowing where I’m going.
- Learn To Breakdance
Eat at The French Laundry, Napa Valley
- Learn Ludovico Einaudi’s top 10 piano songs.
- Burning Man
- Running of the Bulls Spain.
- Donate a scholarship fund to put a kid through a private education.
- Hold a world record.
- Give a presentation at SXSW
- Play in speed golf world championships.
- Give a TedX talk
Want a now page? Get yours here, inspired by Derik Sivers.
What are you up to?