Best of Tool of Titans: Health Chapter
- Supplement: Beet Elite: Pre-race & Endurance
- Sauna post workout: 20 mins: DOMS & Growth H
- Hot Baths: 10 mins followed by IceBaths: 10 mins: Decrease Prolactin & DOMS
- Headstand climbs: 10 reps
- Precision Xtra by Abbot: Test for Keto: .5 mmol = Light Ketosis 1-3mmol = mental clarity & longevity.
- 75-80% Fat, 22-25g protein
- Fasting: 1-3 days per year; rejuvenate cancer cells
- How to Fast: 1) MCT oil upon waking – 3 more times throughout the day, 2-4 hours apart 2) Carry Smart water with you all day, a pinch of pink salt & lemon juice.
- 1.5 to 2.5 per kilo of body weight fat intake
- High protein will knock you out of ketosis
- Sup: Magnesium or Natural Calm for body cramp.
- Sup: Xtend BCAA
- Cold showers; Start warm, 60-second cold finish
- One meal per day 6 pm
- Heart to heart hug
- 4 deaths over 40: Heart Disease, Cardio v, Cancer, neuro
- Sup: Magnesium: Healthy Kidneys: 600-800mg per day.
- Sup: Lithium: 5g each morn: Anxiety
- Workout: Heavy, intense strength training: Le Bron now to 60 years old.
- You need to deserve your carbs. Less than 10% body weight you can have carbs after work out. The stomach should be like penis skin.
- Gd strength coach: Woman 12 chin ups; 12 weeks.
- Sup: Magnesium threonine: 2g at last meal of the day before bed.
- Squat: Ass stain on grass
- Warm up: Halos: Cross Squat
- GYM: 1) Deadlifts: Heavy weight low reps: 2-3 reps -2-3 sets. 2) Plyometrics jumps/ sprints 15-20 3) 5 mins rest.
- Jetlag: Head straight to gym
- Tetris for sleep anxiety
- Morning routine: Hit 3-5 of your routines to win the day.
Best of Tool of Titans: Wealthy Chapter
- Are you charging enough for your products to afford the sales/ marketing?
- IS your product any goo if people will not pay more?
- Pivot = fuckup
- Red team/ Blue Team
- Book: Awaken Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- It’s not what you know, its what you do consistently.
- Ask “why” to find the answer as many times until you find it.
- Confidence: Having a clear vision of what you want.
- How can I carve a niche where I only can compete myself.
- Start out saying “yes” to everything.
- Don’t be a donkey.
- Busy = out of control. Say “hell yes” or no.
Tim (morning routine)
- Write 3-5 things most anxious about.
- What’s the one if done, would make everything else irrelevant.
- 2-3 hours concentrated time. 10 mins here, 10 mins there – will not cut it (Paul G – Maker/ manager essay) Doing 10 things – usually, doesn’t result in an effective day. More efficient.
- What you do is more important than how you do it.
- Life is happening for us, not to us.
- What you know doesn’t mean shit, what you do constantly mean everything
- Learning – leads to action you create wealth
- Action should be spent more than learning
- Reason you are suffering is because you are focusing on yourself
- STATE – STORY – STRATEGY
- Money – obsessed with not losing – Least amount of risk for maximum return
- Reframes the question to really understand what you are asking
- If you had 10-yearar plan, why cant I achieve this in six months
- Are you starting with big share of small market?
- Have yo identified a unqie opportunity others do not see?
- Do you have a wa to not just create but deliver your produxt?
- Write someone a thank you note
Tim – MBA
- Spent 2.5k per month testing muse busiensses
- You can control risks, but you cant contorl the rewards. Go for it.
- What skills can I achieve while developing other relationships along the way.
- Goals: Pick one down write 15 times every morning.
- Become top 25% at a few things, rather than one thing.
- Systems: even if result in failure – you still win in the outside world.
- Read: The Robert Collier Letter Book
- Are you entrapenuror wantrepreneur
- Do not accept the norms of your life
- Be the silence that listens
- Do not force things that feel forced.
- Sometimes you need to stop doing things you love in order to nurture the one thing that matters most.
- Look for the little simple things that give you the most success.
- Are you inspired by the things that surprise you.
- Young creative minds don’t need more ideas/ they need to take more responsibility with the idea they have already.
- Problems are gold mines. Solve the world’s biggest problems and worlds biggest opportunities.
- Billionaire? Help a billion people
- Name your “Three wins of the day.”
- Why are you on this plannet? Why do I beleive this work is important to my purpose.
- What did you do as a child? What did you want to be more than anything else?
- What envrionment could you put yourself in to give you the most return on your time?